Starting Monday January 4th & Tuesday January 5th.
In The Message Section Please State:
Team Members Name & Email
What Night You Would Like To Play
Please Email Courtney If You Have Any Questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday January 4th
Tuesday January 5th
10 Week League
Times Will Be Based On How Many Teams Sign Up.
$10 Registration Fee Per Team
$10 Per Week Per Team
We Will Have A Full Bar Open During The Time Of League Play.
Prizes Will Be Based On How Many Teams Sign Up.
Please Email Courtney At email@example.com
· Cost: $10 per team per week ($2.50 fees, $7.50 prize fund)
$10 registration fee per team (paid only the first week)
· 10 week league-Rotating 6:30PM and 7:30PM start times
Would only have an 8:30PM start time if more than 32 teams
· 2 person teams (can have subs on your team but not on the final night of the season)
· 5 games total per night (you play all 5 games every night)
· Games played up to 21. You must win by 2. No bust rule. (meaning you can go over 21 and still win the game, no penalty for going over)
· Teams flip a coin or play rock/paper/scissors to start the night. Winner gets to decide which side of the board they would like and whether they would like to go first or second.
· Partners stand directly across from each other on the boards.
· 4 bags thrown per person each round and teams alternate back and forth until all bags are thrown.
· The team who scored on the previous round or last scored in the game throws first the next round.
· The loser of Game 1 switches sides with their partner for game 2. The loser of game 1 will also switch sides with their partner after game 3. The winner of game 1 will switch sides with their partner after games 2 and 4.
· When throwing, your foot must be behind the front of the board or it will not count. Also if a bag hits the ground at any time it does not count. (bouncing onto the board is not allowed)
· 1 point scored for a bag on the board.
· 3 points scored for a bag in the hole.
· Scores do cancel each other out after each round of throwing.
o Example: Team 1 gets 2 bags in the hole and 1 bag on the board for a score of 7. Team 2 gets 1 bag in the hole and 2 bags on the board for a score of 5. Team 1 would score 2 points for that round and go first on the next round.
· Each team will have a win/loss record depending how they do each night. So each night you will have a record of 5-0, 4-1, 3-2, 2-3, 1-4 or 0-5. Any tiebreakers in the standings will be based on total points against. So please make sure you keep track of each game score because this will have a part in determining the standings.
· There will be a rotating schedule based on standings. The first 2 weeks of the schedule will be randomized. After that each week the schedule will be based on where your team is in the standings. So if you are near the top of the standings you will play a team who is also near the top. If you are closer to the bottom you will play someone closer to the bottom. We will also try and make it so you do not play the same team twice during the season. The last week of the season will be a position round meaning the 1st place team in the standings will play the 2ndplace team, the 3rd place team plays the 4th place team, and so on.
· You have 5 minutes after your scheduled start time to make it to your board before you forfeit the match and get a record of 0-5 for the night. If you cannot make it for whatever reason please call us and let us know so that we can get in contact with the team you are supposed to be playing. If you forfeit 2 matches during the season you will be removed from the league and lose all prize money for the league.
Any other questions please contact Eric Osen at 262-641-0014 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.